Monday, July 6

July 4th(**)/

Thank you for waiting....。゚+.(・∀・)゚+.゚

Reni came to NY June 27th last year...

I did not know what Independence Day means as I watched fireworks last year(・◇・)ゞ

But I do know now v( ̄∇ ̄)v

Reni can sing here because of people whom I met. I say Thank you for all those People.

I was watching fireworks this year, and thinking,

”I will be singing someday on the stage like this fireworks.

I hope to get many support from people in America, so I want to become an idol who deserves these support.オオーw(*゚o゚*)w

I confirm My DNA often, and I confirm Reni is Reni ,I am me!! and I will keep living here in America..."

I was swearing these things, my tears were falling (ノд・。) グスン

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep trying! Ganbare! Fight, fight, fight! Sing, sing, sing! I want to draw and write manga and I will continue to follow my dream forver :D

Dara said...

Aww... Reni, Fight On! You have accomplished a lot and will be seeing your dreams become reality. You have my support!

I'm working on my goals as well... but I have to balance my day job with it. Too many skills to master, need more time to practice, and I need to complete unfinished work. I wish everyone else best of luck in pursuing their dreams. Y(^_^)Y

ReniReni said...

Thank youuuu!!(*.*)/

Reni GANBARIMASU(>@<)/