Thursday, September 10

Friends notebook


Reni has friends notebook!

I want remember friend's name who come to My concert(@。@)/

Reni remember many friend's name who Came to My concert many times(>@<) I check my notebook and memorize many times(^^) But It's not easy...Because My friends are from many country(*。*)!! Russia, Cambodia, America, Asia...etc I can easy memorize Japanese name o(~~)o But!!Reni want to remember more, so I am writing My friends name to Friends notebook(^^)

Reni want speak every one !! If you can speak for Reni m(__)m

I remember all name almost!!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

reni because of your show i started watching anime again! and u know which anime i started watching? CHOBITS!! XDD when i read your comment you reminded me of Chii lol :)

Dara said...

Reni, I was happy when you remembered me. You are trying your best to remember everyone, that takes effort and makes you a awesome idol.

Gambatte kudasai!

Anonymous said...

Reni... you look like a man

Ryan said...

no she doesnt lol what the heck?