Tuesday, October 20

Relationships

The World has many Relationships(=゚ω゚)人(゚ω゚=)

People always want to name them(_´Д`)

But we can't name all the Relationships(*・ω・)ノ

Five billion people and 2.5 billion of Relationships.。゚+.(・∀・)゚+.゚

Family, friend, lover, and teacher etc......

But Reni has Angels, Families with whom blood is not related. There are unrelated persons who are too important for me.....

Reni can't name these relationships.(ノд・。) グスン

Reni wants Happily through all eternityヽ(・ε・)人(・ε・)ノ

Reni doesn't like lonely(*´ェ`*)

4 comments:

Steve-O said...

You will never be alone Reni-Chan. You have us. I don't like loneliness either. I'm very shy that's why sometimes I'm lonely but ever since I met you, you make me happy because you are always happy and that's what I love about
you. I hope we see eachother again very soon. You are my Shining Star!

Ryan said...

reni-san you can't be alone because you have many angels ^^
No human can live alone in this world and thats why we have relationships :]. daijobu daijobu reni-san!! we will always be here for you even if we are far apart we will be with you in your heart ;]

ReniReni said...

Thank you Arigatooo...(;0;)

Reni is cied(>u<...)

Because Reni is too happy!!(T0T)

Steve-kun You are My Sun!!

Always Thank you Ryan-angel-kun!!

Reni does Genki L(・0・)」!!

Ryan said...

im glad you are fine reni-san! :D!!